A sales job can be the road to riches and independence when you use the right approach. In this book, you will get the tools you need to develop successful sales strategies?every time! This handy guide includes techniques and exercises, sample sales dialogues, and a step-by-step explanation of the typical sales call. It also includes instructions for building and organizing a powerful sales toolkit that will improve anyone?s bottom line. You will learn how to:
- Find a job in sales
- Discover and track leads to build a potential customer list
- Choose the right selling method for every sales situation
- Leverage the Internet, e-mail, and mobile devices
- Improve people skills and presentation skills
- Create winning sales proposals
Whether you are a beginner eager to get started or an experienced sales professional looking to fine-tune your skills, this book is all you need to seal the deal!