The author will teach you how to successfully reach a “bottom line” deal without the stressful negotiations.
You will learn:
* How a lease works, and why you should never lease a car for more than three years.
* Never purchase an extended warranty (service contract)!
* Never finance through the dealer’s bank. They allow him to charge you a higher interest rate and keep the profit!
* Always hire your own mechanic to check out a used car, and don’t trust any dealer guarantees.
* The truth about “Factory Certified” cars and other so-called inspected and warranted vehicles.
* This book exposes all the gimmicks the dealer tries to use and tells all about the “back-end” profits!
Using the information in this book should enable the reader to save enough money on the next nine transactions that the tenth vehicle should be paid for from the savings on the rest!