All Star Sales Teams focuses on molding the sales team into an organization’s most productive nucleus. This book uniquely integrates critical development, organizational, and compensation concepts into practical, day-to-day processes. It also answers eight key questions that define successful sales and reward structures:
* What methods most clearly communicate sales objectives?
* How do you make sure that new products or services reinforce the organization’s vision, strategy, and operating style?
* What critical information does management need about how the marketplace rewards comparable delivery teams?
* What tactics boost the effectiveness of sales rewards?
* How can leaders maximize sales management strengths and neutralize weaknesses?
* How does a company fully engage its sales representatives?
* What functional areas ought to participate in designing sales rewards?
* How can an organization minimize design complexity?
This comprehensive book benefits anyone who manages a sales force, influences their company’s strategy and staff productivity, or is critical in sustaining the culture of selling throughout an organization. It also provides a needed blueprint for achieving a dynamic sales environment and a satisfied and productive team of selling all-stars.